Well established company in the Paperboard Recycling Industry across the country and around the globe has an opening for a Plant Manager. This important, diverse role will be accountable for managing plant operations including production, quality, equipment maintenance and safety.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Production Planning
· Creating daily production plans and goals while working with Shift Leaders
· Quality Assurance
· Training staff, material specification and documentation
· Lead safety trainings for plant and warehouse equipment
· Equipment and Facilities Maintenance
· Oversight of equipment (inspections, maintenance and repairs)
· Shipping / Receiving / Purchasing / Inventory
· Human Resources
· Manage Shift Leaders and Production Workers
Qualifications / Requirements
Qualified candidates will possess a High School diploma and a minimum of (8) years of experience in plant, warehouse and/or production management. Individuals will have strong interpersonal skills, the ability to communicate and manage well at all levels of an organization.
Must have strong problem solving and creative skills and the ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions based on accurate and timely analysis. Individuals will have a level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation.
Leading by example: “The Most Powerful Leadership Tool You Have Is Your Own Personal Example”
We offer a competitive salary, full benefits and many more perks!
Highly motivated, articulate individuals who possess a “can and will do attitude” are encouraged to apply in confidence for this immediate opportunity.