Customer Service Representative - Healthcare
Customer Service Representative
National physician’s network focusing on prevention and personalized healthcare has immediate openings for Customer Service Representatives (CSR). Based out of our corporate office in Boca Raton, the CSR is responsible for responding professionally to inbound service requests from existing members and affiliated physicians.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Service member / doctors through responding to inquiries, problems and concerns through telephone, e-mail and written correspondence
· Demonstrate a professional and positive demeanor in responding to all telephone and written inquiries
· Performs a variety of administrative tasks, including departmental logs, spreadsheets and reports.
· Processes new member applications, invoices, receipts, cancellations and reinstatements.
· Accurately documents all phone call and processing actions in member files.
· Researches and resolves member issues and account adjustments.
Qualified candidates will possess the following skills:
· Associate’s Degree (A. A.)
· One year’s experience in a sales / customer service / call center environment; healthcare experience highly desired
· Proficiency in MS word, excel and outlook
· Problem solving skills
· Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
· Must be able to work 12:15 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. shift
We offer a competitive hourly wage, full benefits and many more perks!
Qualified candidates should be a self-starter, possess an energetic personality and have the ability to work independently, as well as with a team, with a proactive approach and an eagerness to learn. Excellent written and oral communication skills are a must!
Highly motivated, articulate and customer service driven candidates are encouraged to apply in confidence for this immediate opportunity.